Stock Trading Sites Review: QQQ Options Trading
Timing signals to trade QQQQ options
QQQQ-Options-Trading(www.QQQ-Options-Trading.com) delivers trading signals for QQQ options.
The basic principle behind the generation of these trading signals is a process called "volume technical analysis"; however, we also incorporate other forms of market analysis into our decision making process. To achieve a better understanding of how the signals are generated, we have illustrated all of the trades in our trade history with charts.
Trading signals are updated daily by 15:15 PM ET (45 min before the market closes). You can access the most current signal for a particular options trade by checking our members’ home page. In addition, we also notify our subscribers by email about the current signals status, as well as about any other changes.
It is very easy to follow these QQQ options trading signals. The signal itself can take one of two forms: "Put" (to purchase a put option or "put") or "Call" (to buy a call option or "call").
For a particular put or call, our general trading recommendation can be summarized as follows:
- Buy puts / calls when those puts / calls trade at or below the "Suggested Entry Price" ;
- Sell puts / calls when those puts / calls trade at or above the "Suggested Exit Price".
Below, we have listed a few useful links to resources we hope will help you better understand the QQQQ-Options-Trading product offering:
- Signal Examples: Detailed examples of QQQ options signals taken from our members’ section. Also gives you an idea of what the kinds of email alerts our subscribers are receiving. In addition, the examples include detailed explanations of all signal parameters.
- Trade History: A complete trade history of QQQ options trades based on our trading signals;
- Trade Examples: Examples of all QQQ options trades from our trade history. The examples are based on NASDAQ-100 index charts. Each trade is annotated with a brief explanation.
- Site Map